Monday, August 11, 2014

[Visual] Hyosung Is Best Served Dripping Wet + Secret Returns With "I'm In Love"

Now don't get me wrong, a dry Hyosung is already pretty enticing, but there's something about a wet Hyosung that just has an undeniable charm.

Secret's back with their newest song, and while the music video, visually, has a lot to appreciate, this fancam ain't too shabby either. Hyosung's outfits in the music video are sooo good, and if the outfit worn in the fancam is any indicator for what she'll be wearing for music stages, things look promising. Fingers crossed.

As for the song, I think it's fine, I like it. I really like the way the chorus sounds but the song as a whole just sounds too subdued for my taste. The choreography looks promising as well judging by the fancam.

This first gif is actually larger than what's in the post, so just open the gfycat link in a new tab. 8 gifs below along with the fancam and music video.






































Video sources:
140809 속초 음악대향연 음악중심 시크릿 전효성 직캠 아임 인 러브 by Spinel
시크릿(SECRET) - I'm In Love M/V

No comments:

Post a Comment